Strategic General Counsel
R&R has a team of highly trained accomplished professionals that have the experience to successfully guide non-profit staff or board leadership through the most challenging fundraising situations.
Staff Development & Training
R&R provides a tailored, highly-interactive approach to staff development and training.
- Staff assessment
- On-site training in moves management, major gift fundraising, solicitation training, planned giving, volunteer management
- Prospect identification and tailored solicitation strategies
- Tailored coaching and mentoring
CEO Development Program
Whether you are a new Executive Director or CEO, an experienced head of staff who is new to fundraising, or an experienced fundraising CEO who wants to further refine his/her skills – R&R has the experience-based approach to tailor a program to your needs.
- Diagnosis of skill gaps
- Tailored coaching and mentoring programs
- Relationship-based cultivation, solicitation, and donor recognition training
- Fundraising culture change counsel
Through group and individual sessions, our firm offers tailored training opportunities to help staff, board members, and volunteers develop the skills and confidence necessary to successfully solicit donors.
- Effective training sessions for volunteers and staff, incorporating group exercises, role playing, etc.
- One-on-one sessions for key solicitors
Volunteer Recruitment & Training
Volunteers can help catapult an organization into the next level of sustained development goal achievement. In addition to recruitment and training strategies, R&R assists in the development of appropriate volunteer structures, including ad hoc committees, volunteer advisory committees, and foundations.
- Assessment of the needs of the organization, along with current and potential volunteer roles and utilization
- Creation of role descriptions
- Strategy for volunteer recruitment and orientation
- Customized training sessions
- Volunteer management