Development Staff Assessment and Hiring Counsel
R&R provides assessment of current development staff or future staffing needs as part of our overall assessment of an organization’s readiness to embark on new fundraising initiatives or to create a solid, sustainable fund development program.
- Staff evaluation
- Preparation of job postings
- Creation of a recruitment strategy
- Counsel on posting sites
- Participation in interviews and evaluation of potential job candidates
- Board Development
A guiding principle of the R&R consulting practice is encouraging and strengthening Board support for changes and/or introducing new fundraising initiatives.
- Orientation to relationship-based fundraising
- Customized and interactive educational presentations on all aspects of fund development: moves management, planned giving, solicitation training, and oversight
- Assessment of current board roles, strategies to introduce/encourage boards to embrace their fundraising responsibilities
- Creation of working groups; subcommittees related to fundraising
- Creation of role descriptions & recruiting strategies for fund development purposes
- Foundation Creation
Our firm offers expertise and experience in guiding clients through the process of creating a foundation to serve as the philanthropic arm of an organization.
- Analysis to determine whether the foundation model is appropriate
- Explanation of process and procedures
- Custom timelines and task lists
- Referrals for legal assistance
- Tailored one-on-one support and guidance
- Identification of and recruitment strategies for initial volunteer corps
- Volunteer training
- Program Audits
R&R is able to provide an in-depth analysis of an organization’s current fund raising program.