Campaign Planning & Implementation Strategies
We treat every non-profit organization as the unique entity it is – that’s why every campaign we do is unique.
- Pre-campaign planning
- Feasibility studies
- Internal campaign readiness assessments
- Campaign counsel
Planned Giving Start-up and Program Implementation
R&R provides expertise in creating a planned giving program that fits your constituency.
- Initial Set-up
- Budgeting for planned giving
- Marketing plan
- Identification of planned gift donors
- Recognition and stewardship planning
- Gift Acceptance Policy and Procedures
- Template for creating policy manual
- Endowment and investment planning
- Charitable Gift Annuity Program Set-up
Prospective Major Donor Development
Identifying prospective donors, who are often known to our clients, and developing strategies that lead to major and planned gifts is the single greatest strength of R&R.
- High-end annual campaign strategy
- Relationship-based moves management integration
- Tailored major gift strategy
- Instituting planned giving approaches
- Campaign specific prospect strategy
Through our tailored, creative approach, which utilizes a combination of data-collection, in-depth interviews and focus groups with key stakeholders, R&R has the ability to provide well-reasoned and appropriate goals for your organization.